Welcome to Daily Meds at Atkinson’s Pharmacy. Through our community pharmacy, we are committed to making sure you receive the necessary attention that may be missed or overlooked by purchasing your medications from other sources.
By choosing Daily Meds you will receive the highest quality of services related to you personal medication management, such as medication review by our Pharmacist, Pharmacist phone consultations, insurance and private pay billing, and scheduled delivery to your front door.
Your Benefits with Daily Meds:
- Correctly receive all of your medication directly to your home.
- Eliminate the inconvenience of rushing to refill your routine prescriptions.
- Routine monthly cycle fills of your prescriptions.
- Med call for emergency prescriptions away from home.
- Medication Management & Prescription verification by a licensed pharmacist.
- Compliance packaging at no additional cost.
- Reliable delivery to your home.
- We accept Medicare D plans, Medicaid and most private insurance.
Please fill out the required forms to register for Daily Meds services:
- Welcome Letter
- Responsible Party Form
- Request for Access to Information
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Medicare Rights
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Physician Announcement Form
- Medication Anticipation Document
For Registration Questions or Insurance coverage, contact Laura Cox, Private Accounts Manager.
- Call: 904-264-7578 ext. 211
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Mail: Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS.
Daily Meds for Long Term Care / Discharge Programs
If you have questions regarding the Daily Meds program for Long Term Care facilities, or would like to implement it into your discharge program, please contact us.