Operating Executive Team Structure
Our competitive advantages would be that we are a local company. Atkinson’s is not a franchise or a part of a large chain of corporately supervised pharmacies. We provide specific clinical, operational and financial services from our offices in Orange Park, Florida. This structure provides advantages. Our “billing people” interact with our “filling people”. This provides better results when dealing with formulary issues, individual preferences and cost control.
We also have our medical records staff interacting with pharmacists constantly to make sure that your medical records are complying with your individual desires. Our staff and owners all live in the community and have a vested interest in maintaining strong relationships with your staff, residents and their families.
Atkinson’s is a Chapter “S” corporation and since 1993 has been owned and operated by the second generation of a local family. Atkinson’s currently employs forty fulltime employees.
Customer Service Strategy
- Atkinson’s strives to provide excellent customer service by working with your staff to determine your needs and expectations.
- The next step is to develop “Standardized Operating Procedures” specific to your organization which are communicated to all our departments.
- Through this process we develop a consistent, reliable model that we use to guide our services for your facilities.
- Things change so as your staff or ours discover better ways of serving you, our model is modified to continually enhance and strengthen our relationship.
- If a service failure should occur, your staff will have direct access to the clinical director and operations director of our company to immediately address any situation.